Frequently asked questions
- Age and weight for this hipseat?
AsterBaby hipseat is suitable for baby from 0 to 36 months, 0-20 kg. But the best use age ranges from 4 months to 1.5 years old, as most babies start to sit straight alone when they are 4 months. When babies are 1.5 years old, sole carrier can be used without straps.
You can look through description on product page for instruction on how to use it.
- What is the maximum size belt?
Generally the wait belts can fit moms or dads whose waist line is within 80cm-110 cm. It means most customers can wear it.
- Can the AsterBaby carrier be used to carry the baby on my back?
We don’t strongly recommend back carry, although many parents would like to wear it on their back. It is not safe for baby if he is beyond moms visibility range.
- What is the elastic band in the end of the carrier?
It is used to adjust straps on the carrier.
- Little tips for balance the baby weight to the shoulder and waist?
You can adjust the straps (the one connects back belt and hipseat) to balance the baby weight to the shoulder and waist
- How long will it take for my package to be shipped?
Please allow us 1-2 business days of processing time from the time you place your order to the time it ships.
- How do I return/change my AsterBaby carrier?
We are always working for our customers and your satisfaction is our first priority so you may return an item for a refund through website within 30 days of purchase. Please contact us at Asterbaby@gmail.com for assistance with return on any order.
- How long will it take for my package to arrive?
Please allow us 3-14 business days of processing time from the time you place your order to the time it arrives.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified first about our newest deals!